STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
OFFICE MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER)
Summary of Role:
We are house builder in North Leeds and have a temporary office based position for a full time Office Manager to join our office in Leeds LS17 for maternity cover only.
The duties for role this include:
- Day to day running of the office including reception.
- Management of the company’s accounts for the purchase, sales and nominal ledgers.
- Completion of monthly VAT returns
- Bank reconciliation of multiple accounts
- Weekly and monthly payroll and PAYE
- Sub-contractor payments and completion of monthly CIS Return
- General assistance to the all colleagues
- Typing both audio and copy
- Diary management
- Making daily/weekly/monthly payments
- Open, distribute and send post
- Follow and update health and safety for the office and sometimes site
- Ordering Stationary as and when required
- Monthly cost report for Directors
- Pay monthly employee expenses
- Payroll information to accountants on a monthly basis
- Deal with all company vehicles insurance, tax, MOT’s, service’s and ensure up to date.
- Update and agree company all risk insurance
- Arrange PAT Testing for office and sometimes sites
- Archiving and shredding
- General admin and adhoc tasks such as copying, scanning, binding, laminating for site and office
- Updating COVID rules and regulations and ensuring everyone is aware of new guidance
- Updating GDPR rules and regulations and ensuring everyone is aware of any new guidance
- Keep office clean and tidy
- Ensure all kitchen and WC supplies are stocked up
- Update files and folders where required
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and suppliers
- Setting up of utility connections and meters for each property
- Creating and sending sales invoices when due
- Logging any problems with IT such as computers, laptops, phone systems, and ensuring resolved.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Reliable and well organised
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience in day to day accounts
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Strong numerical and IT skills
- Strong focus on quality and attention to detail
- Able to work well independently but also have excellent team working skills
It would be advantageous if this candidate has experience in the construction industry although this is not essential.
Full time position, Monday to Thursday 9.00am to 5.30pm, Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm.
Salary dependant upon experience.
Position ideally to begin 17 May 2020 for 12 months.